Sunday, October 4, 2009

why

I have started this blog as a place to share an art project I am working on. The basis is to take wonderful , fun Loving pictures of women from My point of view. I want to express that men can view women in a kind, loving way that is never meant to degrade or over power, .
By having the women comfortable and making sure not to diminish there power the pictures can display a trusting, fun environment to play and have themselves looked at as people, in all there beauty. I will try to get other women and girls to contribute in other ways such as poetry , writings, paintings etc... with the full intention of being strong, confident , nurturing goddesses
How you decide to view them is up to you. as a man I just want to give them a mans eye to capture there spirit and I hope to make anyone who works with me completely comfortable being who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment